— — — If you’re an up-coming emcee and looking to really break into the industry, then one of the festivals that you need to be at is the A3C in Atlanta. The yearly event brings together media and artists together for a 3 day all you can eat hip-hop buffet. So far two days of artist line-ups have been announced. Here’ s a list of some panels going on during the 3 days.
- Where’s my check? (publishing)
- Rags to Riches (streetwear entrepreneurship)
- Road Rule (touring)
- What’s the Hook (marketing/branding)
- I Rock a Mic, but I don’t rap (media)
- The DMCA took away my baby (Digtial Millennium Copyright Act)
- I probably blew out your speakers (producers)
- What’s your spin on it (Dj)
- Run that Back (engineers)
- Does “Regional” sound still exist?
For more info or to get tickets and passes log onto to a3chiphop.com